Friday, December 9, 2011

Addicted to Plastic

I don't know anybody who regularly plays fantasy, so, if I bought that High Elf army deal from GW, it's not like I would ever get to play with it. Not to mention that I barely have time to finish painting my Tau for adepticon. That doesn't make me want to buy it any less. It's such a good deal.

Of course it wouldn't be enough. I'd still end up sinking hundreds off more dollars into it to get the army just the way I wanted it.

I even want to get back into Flames of War. I know I'd end up spending a few hundred dollars there for maybe only a few games wort of use.

I can't wait for the day when 3D printers are common household devices. It would really make this hobby so much more accessible. It would be so cool to just print off a whole army for a few dollars worth of material and a license fee for the 3D files. We're getting closer every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment