Monday, June 13, 2011

Grey Knight FAQ

It's here.

All the rulings are fairly reasonable.  The only WTF one was that units with more than 6 monkeys get no Inconceivable Customization.

Looks like my Dread Knight is only strength 6 with Doom Fists.  Le sigh.  Looks like I'll be buying hammers and swords for them from now on.  Very disappointed in this one; though, I was fooling myself to think it would go any other way.

The Ulumeathi plasma siphon should be renamed the "F-U Tau plasma siphon".

And to everyone who said Coteaz lets you take unlimited henchmen, I would just like to say, "I told you so."

Other things to note: no warp shunt during scout moves, and Grand Masters can make vehicles scoring.

I wish GW would do something about the 2 months of ambiguity after a codex release.  I don't see how 75% of these questions could not have been anticipated.

No comments:

Post a Comment